Peer Tutors help Concordia students succeed.
Peer Tutors are fellow Concordia students who have successfully completed the courses they are tutoring. They are hired to provide tutoring as well as study skills to students currently in these classes.
- Log into Navigate - http://concordia.navigate.eab.com/
- Select "Appointments"
- Choose "Academic Support" - for the appointment type.
- Choose "Course Based Tutoring" for the service
- Select "Find Available Time"
- Select your specific course
- Select the date and time that works best for you to schedule.
For questions or concerns, please contact the Academic Support Center Staff via email.
Aaron Graf, Director of Academic Operations - Aaron.Graf@theluckynapkin.com.
Rhea Ann Spiegel, Manager, Academic Support Center - RheaAnn.Spiegel@theluckynapkin.com
Our tutors are Level 1 Certified.